We have been open since May 4th, 2020 and all has been going well. As a reminder we have implemented the following safety measures as mandated by the state and in accordance with best health practices from the American Dental Association (ADA) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Treatment rooms and equipment will be cleaned before and after every patient according to CDC and ADA guidelines.
- We have designated a roving sanitization specialist to continually clean all high-touch areas in the facility.
- Staff are up-to-speed on COVID-19 symptoms and utilize recommended Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or other COVID-19 symptom your appointment will be rescheduled.
- If anyone in your family is suspected of having covid please reschedule your appointment. Please get tested before making your next visit.
- Only patients, or patients plus one critical caregiver, are allowed into an appointment.
- We ask that you wear a face-covering wherever possible.
- Any patients or staff who were diagnosed with COVID-19 must have an all-clear notification from their physician before entering our facility.
As always, our main concern is the safety and well-being of our patients and staff. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at any time. To request an appointment, please click below.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Ruchika Khetarpal DDS