We have been open since May 4th, 2020 and all has been going well. As a reminder we have implemented the following safety measures as mandated by the state and in accordance with best health practices from the American Dental Association (ADA) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Treatment rooms and equipment will be cleaned before and after every patient according to CDC and ADA guidelines.
- We have designated a roving sanitization specialist to continually clean all high-touch areas in the facility.
- We are conducting pre-visit screenings for all patients
- Staff are up-to-speed on COVID-19 symptoms and utilize recommended Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Our waiting room is closed to help ensure patients maintain a safe social distance. Please arrive 10-minutes early to allow for curbside check-in. You may call our main line to inform the front desk of your arrival. We ask that you wait in your parked car or away from other patients outdoors.
- We will take your temperature prior to being brought into the building. If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or other COVID-19 symptom your appointment will be rescheduled.
- If anyone in your family is suspected of having covid please reschedule your appointment. Please get tested before making your next visit.
- Only patients, or patients plus one critical caregiver, are allowed into an appointment.
- Our office is closed to all people except patients and healthcare workers (no sales or delivery people will enter the facility).
- We ask that you wear a face-covering wherever possible.
- Any patients or staff who were diagnosed with COVID-19 must have an all-clear notification from their physician before entering our facility.
- Patients will be asked to rinse their mouth with hydrogen peroxide and wash their hands prior to visit.
As always, our main concern is the safety and well-being of our patients and staff. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at any time. To request an appointment, please click below.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Ruchika Khetarpal DDS