Meet Dr. Khetarpal and Staff
Dr. Khetarpal grew up as a Midwesterner. Born in Wooster, Ohio she moved to Metro Detroit at an early age as her father worked for Ford Motor Company.
In 2007, she graduated from University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry with a combined Bachelors of Science and a Doctor of Dental Surgery. She then pursued a General Practice Residency in New York City, Manhattan at a public hospital.
Dr. Khetarpal has worked with many diverse patients and their problems and challenges, many of which were medically compromised. While at Metropolitan Hospital in New York, she gained extensive experience in the trauma 2 hospital emergency room dealing with oro-facial pain, lacerations and jaw fractures.
After her residency, Dr. Khetarpal moved back to Michigan and worked in private practice which allowed her the time to decide return to the Buckeye state and to set up practice. She has owned the Colerain practice since 2009 and the Western Hills location since 2010. She was happily married in 2013 to a man she met in the Queen City. They are enjoying married life downtown in the central business district.
Dr. Khetarpal is active in these professional and social groups:
- American Dental Association Member since 2007
- American Association of Women Dentists
- Cincinnati Dental Society: Member 2009 – Present
- Membership Council and
- Executive committee member 2013-Present
- Ohio Dental Association active member since 2009.
- ODA membership council 2013-present
- Delta Sigma Delta Professional Dental Fraternity – Cincinnati Dayton Chapter
- Spear dental study club with other local professionals
- Continuing education lectures through the Cincinnati dental society
- Good Samaritan Hospital: Volunteer at the free dental health clinic.
- Volunteer for the No Vet Left behind program which provided free dental care to veterans.
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics: Botox certified
- Mason Community Band: 2009 – 2011
- Queen City Concert Band: 2013-present
- Network of Indian Professionals: President 2010; Vice-President 2009
- Give Back Cincinnati: Volunteer
- Flying Pig Marathon
- 5K, 10k and half marathon since 2009
- Personal Training Classes, Tennis and Golf